Dublin Theatre Festival leads the way in developing Irish theatre, supporting artists and presenting the most innovative and daring international productions seen in Ireland to the most diverse audiences. Dublin Theatre Festival shows entertain, engage and excite.
By supporting Dublin Theatre Festival, you are investing in Ireland’s future, its creativity, its international reputation and its culture.
We create unique packages of benefits and brand activations that will provide extensive brand exposure based on your particular business objectives, CSR needs or philanthropic goals.
Bring a big international show to Dublin.
We identify and attract dynamic and engaging productions from across the world bringing leading international theatre artists and companies to Dublin. These popular large-scale shows that have already achieved success, playing stages and festivals such as Festival d’Avignon, Kunstenfestivaldesarts Brussels, Melbourne Festival and FTA Montréal. As Presenting Partner you can:
- Bring successful international shows to Dublin audiences.
- Bring theatre to your workplace.
- Have ownership of a space within the festival.
- Give unique experiences to your staff and clients with behind the scenes access and opportunities to meet the creative team.
To talk to us about becoming a Production Partner please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
All In access programme
Pave the way to theatre for everyone.
We work hard to promote greater inclusion in the festival. Recognising there are many barriers that can hinder participation in the arts, we currently provide assisted performances, group initiatives, workshops, talks and much more through our All In access programme. Some of the services and initiatives your support provides:
- Access to theatre for groups and individuals who could not otherwise participate.
- Workshops for community groups or schools.
- Audio described performances for visually impaired audiences.
- Irish Sign Language interpreted performances for the hard of hearing.
- Relaxed performances for audiences with Autism Spectrum Conditions, sensory and communication disorders, or a learning disability.
To talk to us about becoming a corporate partner of All In please contact email@example.com
Create a more sustainable infrastructure for theatre practitioners of today and future generations.
The Futures programme directly supports artists through commissioning, developing and co-producing new work, giving artists and their collaborators the resources to access time, space and materials to develop ideas.
By investing in Futures you can:
- Help established artists to create work of a scale that would not be possible otherwise.
- Champion emerging artists and artists from marginalised communities to deliver ambitious work.
- Support new work, new ideas and new artists.
To talk to us about becoming a Project Partner of Futures please contact firstname.lastname@example.org