We would like as many people as possible to enjoy theatre. We work to promote greater inclusion in our programme and are committed to ensuring the needs of audiences are being met.
All In aims to grow participation in the festival and reach the many diverse communities that make up our capital. We currently provide:
- Access to theatre for groups and individuals who otherwise may not participate in the festival. We have previously supplied free or discounted tickets or transport to venue, depending on the particular requirement.
- Audio described performances for visually impaired audiences.
- Irish Sign Language interpreted performances for the hard of hearing.
- Relaxed performances for audiences with an Autism Spectrum Condition, sensory and communication disorders, or a learning disability.
- Group initiatives and workshops for schools, community groups and charities.
We recognise the many barriers that can hinder participation in the arts and we are always interested in doing better. As part of the All In programme we actively encourage groups and organisations who are interested in availing of these services or who can assist us in improving the offering, to get in touch via our dedicated account firstname.lastname@example.org