Booking Terms and Conditions
In line with current Government guidance, only ticketholders with a valid ID and an EU Digital COVID Certificate or accompanied minors under the age of 18, can be admitted to the venue.
Patrons who cannot provide valid proof of immunity with ID and are refused entry at the venue for this reason, will not receive a refund.
Customers who purchased tickets prior to the introduction of these new guidelines and who cannot or no longer wish to attend, are entitled to a full refund and should contact our box office calling 01 6778899 between 12-6pm by Friday September 24. We apologise for any inconvenience caused by these updated requirements.
Please note that all admission regulations and safety measures will be adhered to, based on the Government guidance at the time of the performance not at the time of ticket purchase.
- Tickets cannot be refunded unless the performance is cancelled. Exchanges may be offered, subject to availability and when adequate notice is given.
- Before attending the performance, you will be sent a preshow email with performance and venue specific information. Please read this carefully to ensure you know what to expect when you attend and follow the guidance you are given.
- Please arrive on time. Latecomers will not be admitted and refunds are not available. We suggest you arrive at least 15 minutes before the performance start time.
- Please note that all offers are subject to availability.
- Booking fees are charged on online sales and phone sales at €1.50 per ticket, helping to cover the cost of our box office. Booking fees are not charged on concession priced tickets. No booking fee is charged on tickets purchased in person at Dublin Theatre Festival Box Office. Friends of the Festival are exempt from booking fees.
- All ticket prices for performances at the Gaiety Theatre are inclusive of the €1 Gaiety Restoration Levy.
- Management reserve the right to change the cast of performances in the event of unforeseen circumstances without prior notice.
- Recording equipment of any kind is not permitted, please switch off mobile phones on entry to the auditorium.
- Your safety, and the safety of artists, venue teams and festival staff is our first priority. We are constantly monitoring and updating our policies in line with government guidelines and in conjunction with our partner venues.
- To minimise the risk of spreading Covid-19, Dublin Theatre Festival will not be issuing our standard paper ticket. Your booking confirmation will be followed by an email with PDF ticket(s) attached. E-ticket(s) can be displayed on your smartphone or pre-printed at home.