Every year we recruit a team of volunteers who give generously of their time, energy and expertise. In return, we offer an exciting volunteer programme, insight into organising the festival and a chance to see some selected shows in our programme. By volunteering with the Dublin Theatre Festival you can
- Develop new or existing skills
- Gain experience in hospitality, box office, front of house, marketing and production
- See what’s involved in organising the festival
- Meet new people
- Be a part of a large scale theatre festival
- Get to see selected shows in the programme
- Have a lot of fun!
Our volunteers play a key role in our festival every year, so thank you so much for wanting to get involved. 2019 Volunteer recruitment opens in August, for additional information please contact email@example.com
Note: Must be 18+ to apply. Due to high demand, Dublin Theatre Festival cannot guarantee that there will be a place for every volunteer that applies. As a result, Dublin Theatre Festival may be limited in the number of volunteers who can be involved in this year’s programme.