In line with current Government guidance, only ticketholders with a valid ID and an EU Digital COVID Certificate or accompanied minors under the age of 18, can be admitted to the venue.
Patrons who cannot provide valid proof of immunity with ID and are refused entry at the venue for this reason, will not receive a refund.
Customers who purchased tickets prior to the introduction of these new guidelines and who cannot or no longer wish to attend, are entitled to a full refund and should contact our box office calling 01 6778899 between 12-6pm by Friday September 24. We apologise for any inconvenience caused by these updated requirements.
All sales for digital and online work are final. We have a policy of no refunds or exchanges on the purchase of these tickets.
Please note that all admission regulations and safety measures will be adhered to, based on the Government guidance at the time of the performance not at the time of ticket purchase.
Your safety, and the safety of artists, venue teams and festival staff is our first priority. We are constantly monitoring and updating our policies in line with government guidelines and in conjunction with our partner venues.
• To reduce the risk of infection, tickets will be refunded up to 24 hours in advance if a patron feels unwell or is experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19 as described on the HSE website. Please inform us at the earliest possible time to allow us to try to resell your ticket.
• To minimise the risk of spreading Covid-19, Dublin Theatre Festival will not be issuing our standard paper ticket. Your booking confirmation will be followed by an email with PDF ticket(s) attached. E-ticket(s) can be displayed on your smartphone or pre-printed at home.
• Before attending the performance, you will be sent a preshow email with performance and venue specific information. Please read this carefully to ensure you know what to expect when you attend and follow the guidance you are given.
• In the event of the cancellation of a performance, you will be notified at the earliest possible opportunity and offered a full refund.
• Please ensure your contact number and email address are correctly entered and up to date at time of booking. They will be used to facilitate contact tracing by the relevant authorities in the event of a confirmed case.
• Booking fees are charged at €1.50 per ticket, helping to cover the cost of our box office. These fees are not charged on concession priced tickets. Friends of the Festival are exempt from booking fees.
• Please arrive at the time stated in your pre-show email, latecomers cannot be admitted and refunds will not be given.
• Recording equipment of any kind is not permitted, please switch off mobile phones on entry to the auditorium.
• Management reserves the right to change the cast of performances in the event of unforeseen circumstances without prior notice.